WWMPC is now accepting resumes from potential intern candidates. Duties and opportunities include working with senior management in areas of corporate finance, production, marketing and distribution. Candidates should be computer and web literate and able to type in a proficient manner. Part-time, flexible schedule. Resume must be attached in either DOC, DOCX, or PDF format only.
- Computer literate; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Typing skills: 50WPM
- Online research skills
- Must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Must be have self-starter capabilities
- Computer with the most current updates and security software (virus scan)
Current/past coursework or practical experience recommended in the following areas:
- Marketing, esp. online/social media/viral
- Film, esp. business/distribution/exhibition
- Computer science, web design/maintenance
- Graphic design/photo editing, Photoshop/InDesign, etc.